It's Always Sunny In Philidelphia-- Greatest Show on Earth

Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!
-Charlie
________________________________________________________
Charlie: Oh shit. Look at that door dude. See that door right there? That door marked 'Pirate'? You think a pirate lives in there?

Dennis: I see a door marked 'Private.' Is that the door you're talking about?

Charlie: No, I was talking about . . I didn't say . . what'd you hear?

Dennis: I heard you say you saw a door marked 'Pirate'.

Charlie: No, that's not what I said. Look, are we gonna talk about pirates all day or are we gonna find out what lives in here?
__________________________________________________________

Mac: [on abortions] It's nobody's choice! It should be left up to God!

Sweet Dee: Is he jo..? Is that..? Are you.. joking?

Mac: No, it's not a joke! You remember Genesis? Book two, verse three: And he breatheth into the nostrils of Adam on the first day and it was good.

Sweet Dee: Breathe in his nostrils, huh? Sounds really uncomfortable.

Dennis: [to Mac] You're making an asshole out of yourself.
__________________________________________________________

Dennis: Hi. I'm a recovering crack head. This is my retarded sister that I take care of. I'd like some welfare, please.
__________________________________________________________
Frank: Hey gang, what's the action?

Dennis: What's going on here?

Frank: Asians love gambling!

Sweet Dee: You know these guys?

Frank: Yeah, from Nam.

Mac: You were in Vietnam?

Dennis: Don't get excited Mac, he was in Vietnam ten years ago on a business trip.
_________________________________________________________

Frank: This is going to be exactly like Woodstock.

Sweet Dee: Oh is it? Ooh, are you planning on getting yourself locked in the bathroom of your cousin's Winnebego for three days?

Frank: Shut up about that! I survived on hand soap and toilet water for three days. The memory haunts me.
________________________________________________________

Dennis: Margaret, you like sweat, don't you. Margaret--it is Margaret, isn't it? Of course it is. You know, your eyebrow, drives me crazy. It's so thick, its so dark, so very... connected. You're a stone cold fox, Margaret. You're a stone cold fox, and I want you. I gotta have you--I need you. I want you inside me. But you know that, don't you, Margaret?
_________________________________________________________

[In a retirement home]
Mac: These places are like prison...

Frank: Like people getting their ass raped?

Charlie: What? Oh, my god, no one's getting ass raped, Frank! Come on, man!

Mac: No, it's just that people don't wanna be here, because they feel like...

Frank: Because they're getting their ass raped!
__________________________________________________________

Dennis: Some gay guys are twinks, and others are bears. This gay guy's a bear. By the way we're totally cool with that. To each his own.

Frank: Wait, I'm a little confused here. What's a twink?

Dennis: A twink is small and slender, like Mac.

Mac: Oh no, I'm too muscular, I would be a bear.

Dennis: Ohh don't think so bro. Not hairy enough.

Frank: Smooth. I would be a bear.

Dennis: No no, see I don't think you'd be a bear either. As a matter of fact I don't know what you would be because you're definitely not a twink.

Frank: I'd be a top, that's for sure.

Mac: Can a twink be a top, or is that reserved for bears?

Dennis: I'm sure there's a great deal of switching back and forth, but I think more often than not bears are tops, unless they happen to be power bottoms.

Frank: What's a power bottom?
Mac: A power bottom is a bottom that is capable of receiving an enormous amount of power.

Dennis: Actually Mac, you got it backwards. See a power bottom's actually generating all the power by doing most of the work.

Frank: Does the power have to do with the size or the strength of the bottom?

Mac: Now Dennis, I've heard that speed has something to do with it.

Dennis: Speed has everything to do with it. You see the speed of the bottom informs the top how much pressure he's supposed to apply. Speed's the name of the game. Right buddy?

Comments

Popular Posts